Who We Are
We are Jollitot, Inc., as well as our family of affiliated companies (collectively referred to herein as “Jollitot,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). We provide Internet and mobile app-based services including, for example, the apps linked to below (“Mobile Apps”):
- – ThriveBaby
- – OB Connect
- – Pedia Connect
- – Care Connect
Information About Your Personal Data
“Personal Data” is information that can be used to identify you, directly or indirectly, alone or together with other information. This includes things such as your full name, email address, phone number, precise location, device IDs, certain cookie and network identifiers, and “Health and Wellness Data.”
How We Collect and Use Personal Data
We collect your Personal Data in a number of ways and for various purposes, including:
- 1. When you register for an account or interact with our Services.
- 2. When you input Health and Wellness Data within our Services or use our Services that collect or infer such data from mobile device sensors.
- 3. When you use or interact with a wearable or other connected device.
- 4. When you give us permission to collect Location Data.
- 5. When you communicate with us or sign up for promotional materials.
- 6. When you participate in special activities, offers, or programs.
- 7. When you engage with our online communities or advertising.
- 8. When you access third party products and services.
- 9. When you connect with us through social media.
- 10. When we collect data from third parties or publicly-available sources.
- 11. When we leverage and/or collect cookies, device IDs, Location, data from the environment, and other tracking technologies.
- 12. When we track you in Store.
- 13. When we aggregate or centralize data.
- 14. When we link you to friends across platforms.
- 15. When you take health tests or assessments; share content or achievements; or invite friends.
- 16. When we provide you geographically relevant Services, offers, or advertising.
- 17. When you ask us to customize apparel, products, or Services.
- 18. When we comply with Legal Requirements or Obligations, Law Enforcement, and for Public Safety Purposes (Country/Region-Specific Disclosures may apply).
How We Disclose Personal Data
- 1. To Affiliates and Partners
- 2. To Service Providers and Vendors.
- 3. To Social Network Providers.
- 4. To other Users/Jollitot Registered Users.
- 5. For Advertising and Marketing.
- 6. For Certain Analytics and Improvement
- 7. For Interest-Based Advertising.
- 8. For Legal Compliance, Law Enforcement, and Public Safety Purposes (Country/Region-Specific Disclosures may apply).
- 9. In the event of an actual or contemplated sale. (Country/Region-Specific Disclosures may apply).
A list of types of companies with whom we share data is available here.
Note for Residents of the European Union: For more information on the Legal Basis for processing see the EEA Country/Region-Specific Disclosures.
- 1. For the performance of a contract
- 2. To meet legal obligations
- 3. For Legitimate Interests
Consent as a Basis for Processing
In some cases, we will ask for your consent to process your Personal Data. You may indicate your consent in a number of ways, including, as permitted by law, ticking a box (or equivalent action) to indicate your consent when (i) providing us with your Personal Data through our Services or a form (including enrolling in Promotions); or (ii) registering or creating an account with us. Due to different countries’ laws governing consent for the collection and use of Personal Data, the requirements for consent will differ across regions. We may request your consent for a number of activities including:
- 1. Jollitot Marketing and Communication.
- 2. Sharing with Third Party Services.
- 3. Third Party Marketing.
- 4. Collecting Mobile Device IDs, Advertising IDs, and Data from Sensors.
- 5. Processing Sensitive Personal Data.
- 6. Collecting and Sharing Location Data.
- 7. Research.
- 8. Advertising.
- 9. Transfer of Data.
- 10. Automated Processing.
- 11. To Enable Social Sharing and Connect with Us on Social Media.
- 12. Promotions.
Jollitot apps are designed for your health and wellness benefit. As such, you are able to control what Personal Data you share and with whom you share it. We encourage you to adjust the sharing settings to best meet your objectives and sharing comfort level.
Managing Preferences and Withdrawing Consent
You may at any time withdraw your consent with future effect and without affecting the lawfulness of processing of your Personal Data based on the consent you provided before you withdrew it, and exercise other controls regarding website and online data collection, interest-based advertising, your communication settings, and app preferences. Depending on the Service, collection and use of Personal Data may be required for the Services to work.
We provide you several ways to manage your preferences:
- – Cookie Use and Controls
- – IP Address Use
- – Web Pixels or Beacons Use
- – HTML5 Local Storage
- – Flash Cookie Use
- – Social Network Interaction and Widgets
- – Mobile Device Advertising IDs, Location, Sensor Data, and In-Range Device Data Use
- – Withdraw Your Consent for Use of Your Mobile Device IDs and Location Data for Analytics and Advertising
- – Other Ways to Manage Your Location Services
- – Change Consent Settings for Communication Preferences
Transfers of Your Personal Data to Other Countries
The Personal Data Jollitot processes, and all associated Services and systems, including registration, is housed on servers in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that Personal Data we collect will be processed and stored in the United States (the data protection and privacy laws in the United States may offer a lower level of protections than in your country/region).
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as you maintain an account or as otherwise necessary to provide you the Services. We will also retain your Personal Data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Where permissible, we will also delete your Personal Data upon your request.
If you have questions about our data retention practices, please contact us through our Support Team.
We implement appropriate technical and organizational safeguards to protect against unauthorized or unlawful processing of Personal Data and against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to Personal Data. Please be advised, however, that we cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with the storage and transmission of Personal Data.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Data online from children under 13 (note that the minimum age may vary based on country/region, and on local law). If you become aware that a child has provided us with Personal Data without parental consent, please contact us through our Support Team. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Data without parental consent, we will take steps to remove the data and cancel the child’s account.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about how we handle your Personal Data, then you may contact us through our Support Team or write to us at:
Attention: Privacy Office, Legal Department